Homelessness in Warrington
1) Rough Sleeping
If you believe that someone is sleeping rough, please let us know so we can offer them the correct support. You'll need to tell us:
• The name/nickname of the person
• If they're male or female
• Their approximate age
• A description
• Where and when you saw them
• Any other information you think we may need to know
Tel: 01925 592800
Or you can report someone you have seen sleeping rough via the national Streetlink website:
2) Homelessness and Housing Advice Service
Drop-in service at The Gateway, 89 Sankey Street WA1 1SR: 9.00 am to 5.00 pm on weekdays (Wednesday closed 12.00 – 2.00 pm). Tel: 01925 246868. Out-of-hours: 01925 444400.
3) Room at the Inn & Y Project
Monday – Friday, 10.00 am – 4.30 pm
We can help you with:
• Providing immediate food, drink, showers, washing clothes, sleeping bags
• Support with food bank vouchers or small food parcels
• Support with applications and accessing local services
• Providing clothing including work clothing and small items to help with moving into properties e.g. bedding, kitchenware
• Temporary storage of a small amount of personal belongings
• Help with contacting Warrington Homelessness and Housing Advice Service.
4) James Lee House Lifehouse
Address: James Lee House Lifehouse, Brick Street, Warrington WA1 2PD
Our service is intended for adults experiencing homelessness.
Clients are referred to us through Warrington Borough Council’s Housing Plus Service.
Tel: 01925 246868 or email email@example.com